Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
September 5th, 2016

I need help

User Profile: mishxo
mishxo September 5th, 2016

That I'm struggling and I'm not okay

User Profile: BrightRaven1969
BrightRaven1969 September 5th, 2016

I'm hurting so bad and don't know if I'm going to make it. Everyone thinks I'm "fine"-but I'm not.

User Profile: Pokyzard
Pokyzard September 5th, 2016

I wish I could tell my family bisexual. I know it's not fair that I'm okay with telling others but not them. But I can walk away from others that dont accept me... Their my family and if they dont accept me I will have no where to go. I know that a lot of them will probably accept me but when I tell them I know things will never be the same. I just don't want them to look at me differently when Im already the child that is getting bad grades in school and failing math.

User Profile: DrCreep
DrCreep September 5th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I hate this society this job system, cars, studies, cities, etc... And I don't want to live in that.

September 6th, 2016

@DrCreep My sentiments exactly

load more
User Profile: BossLady33
BossLady33 September 5th, 2016

I wear a mask everyday to disguise my depression and anxiety.

User Profile: Introvert91
Introvert91 September 5th, 2016

I'd feel happy if I knew people genuinely cared about me. Consistency is all that I'd like from the people in my life. To feel loved and important is something I yearn for.

User Profile: outtathisworld
outtathisworld September 5th, 2016

@mylifeaseva I wish I could tell everybody that I'm sick of their shit and I want to kill myself just to get somewhere away from people.

September 5th, 2016

that I want to find the love of my life asap n get married to him. i want to find him in right next moment n wish to spend my life with him only.

i can't handle a loveless life plus this constant pressure from family for marriage is even more depressing. m sad.. m always sad.:(

I'm becoming negative wd each passing day n it hurts a lot.

User Profile: AstridClear
AstridClear September 5th, 2016

I'm only a hard bitch to protect my soft heart