Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Koragg
Koragg September 5th, 2016

What I would like to tell everyone: Regardless of belief, upbringing etc. Hell is real. It's right here *points at own head* right inside your head

User Profile: reservedWest2041
reservedWest2041 September 5th, 2016

I am so very cold and alone and I want to remove my existence from the planet. I hate this place.

User Profile: SundanceKidd88
SundanceKidd88 September 5th, 2016

@reservedWest2041 Please don't, I may not know you and you may not know me, but that doesn't mean there isn't someone on this planet that loves you. I don't have to know you to love you. There is so much to live for. Look at the sky and clouds, or the rain and look at how beautiful it is. Then look in the mirror, there is always something there for you to hang on to. Don't let the beauty you have be taken from the beauty of the earth, because you fit right in. If you ever need someone to talk to, let me know.

load more
User Profile: SundanceKidd88
SundanceKidd88 September 5th, 2016

That I hate being a girl, but my parents force me to be the gender I am.

User Profile: splatoons
splatoons September 5th, 2016

that she hurt me

User Profile: bubblePlace5367
bubblePlace5367 September 5th, 2016

@mylifeaseva that I'm not genuinely happy, and I wish I can be

User Profile: Nessa0062
Nessa0062 September 6th, 2016

I may push them away but I'm really crying for their help on the inside.

User Profile: zccogswell
zccogswell September 6th, 2016

I need there comforting more than I let on.

User Profile: PandaK
PandaK September 6th, 2016

....That he's real.

.......

But the thing is, he's not :/

User Profile: Slak
Slak September 6th, 2016

I am not strong enough to live in this life like a real man.

User Profile: Pteeuwen2006
Pteeuwen2006 September 6th, 2016

Mental illness is a disease. You can't catch it. There is no reason to fear those who have it. Would u shun a person for having cancer? No you would see what u could do to help. This nations skewed views on mental illness has got to change, like BOW