Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: ThatWishfulDean
ThatWishfulDean September 6th, 2016

Im still afraid of noises in the dark even though i should be all grown up

September 6th, 2016

@ThatWishfulDean Same here, I can't sleep anymore

load more
September 6th, 2016

That I want to do something to stop living when my parents die.

September 6th, 2016

That I was lesbian and gender fluid

User Profile: Furry
Furry September 6th, 2016

Everything will be alright in the end- and if it's not- then the end hasn't still arrived yet.

September 6th, 2016

I don't know how to feel about love anymore and scared of what it means for all ofy future relationships

User Profile: miyusmelancholy
miyusmelancholy September 6th, 2016

I wish I could tell my parents how I feel.

September 6th, 2016

@miyusmelancholy just choose the suitable time and try to speak with them and don't give up easily.

load more
User Profile: DirectionerCake1143
DirectionerCake1143 September 6th, 2016

@mylifeaseva

I am not strong

I am not like everyone believes

Nobody knows me really

User Profile: Bmore
Bmore September 6th, 2016

I just want to be respected

September 6th, 2016

@Bmore just work hard to gain respect.. Respect come with success .Make them respect ur character not your existence.

Good morning

load more
User Profile: PurpleRain015
PurpleRain015 September 6th, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that I'm too depressed and anxious about everything to do anything other than lay in bed. I want to change this.

September 6th, 2016

My wife is a demon from hell...

September 6th, 2016

@johnmathew even demons can be changed to angels just treat her well and speak with her quietly . change your way when speaking with her and make her remember the best days between you and her.

load more