Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: ijnettitlea
ijnettitlea September 6th, 2016

I'm sorry but I don't agree with them when they said that I had great potential.

User Profile: ijnettitlea
ijnettitlea September 6th, 2016

I'm riddled with anxiety.

User Profile: moonprvncess69
moonprvncess69 September 6th, 2016

love sometimes occurs in strange circumstances you can't help

User Profile: Flynnko543
Flynnko543 September 6th, 2016

That I'm NOT happy on my birthday. I'm really sad and disappointed with myself. I don't think people even care about that.

User Profile: yissel
yissel September 6th, 2016

coffee and I are soul mates!

User Profile: Mrs2Ms
Mrs2Ms September 6th, 2016

I care too much, it gives me anxiety issues.

September 6th, 2016

my heart is still broken and why. That their words hurt me, but I know they wouldn't say them if they knew.

User Profile: Demus
Demus September 6th, 2016

I've spent years in therapy. I know all the "whys" I know the root of all my issues and I know the answers.

they bring me no comfort.

User Profile: INeedBandAid
INeedBandAid September 6th, 2016

@mylifeaseva

I wiah I could tell everybody that I have serious mood swings,I doubt myself every single day, and that it's not their fault at all.

User Profile: quietAcres2618
quietAcres2618 September 6th, 2016

@mylifeaseva

I wish I could tell everybody that... Even I have some dreams in my life that I wish to fulfil someday but all just don't let me. i want to achieve success in my life.

i did my hardwork i scored a good percentile in my 12th grade and i could've been in a great college right, my dream college but my parents forced me to join a college without any standard. now I don't know what to do with my life anymore. i am not at all happy. no matter how much i try to console myslef and try to move on i am not able to. i just want to run from this place at this very moment!!!!