Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Question 2-B) wwyd if an awkward stranger kissed you on the cheek and ran away?

January 25th, 2024

What would you do if an awkward stranger kissed you on the cheek and ran away?

(secretly tagging @Tinywispsrer11 … to counteract her rather violent question #2….shhhh don’t tell her)

15
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 25th, 2024

@FlatenedByLife 😂😂😂😂😂 this question is much better ❤❤❤ thanks ❤❤

It depends on the person🤔🤔🤔 if it was you or brad Pitt I'd chase after you with a wedding ring and a vicar😁

If it was danny divito or horrid henry, then I'd sell their souls😈

January 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

🏃💨 😘 

🌹🌹🌹🌹❤️ ❤️❤️🍦🍦🍦

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 26th, 2024

@FlatenedByLife see, although your question version, is sweeter nobody replied..... You gotta be evil to get ahead😈

😂😂😂😂😂😂 and why are you running and farting??????

January 26th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I kissed you and ran and also had a burrito for lunch. 💨 Sorry about the stinky 😇 now where’s that Vicar? I hope you got me a nice ring 🤩🤗😘 ❤️🌹🍦🌹🍦🌹❤️❤️💕😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 26th, 2024

@FlatenedByLife yep! It's a onion ring 😍 we'd make a as some couple ❤ except the farting😕

January 26th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Nom nom nom on the onion ring. Can I have another 😂 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 27th, 2024

@FlatenedByLife you ate your wedding ring!?!?!😲😲 fine you can have one more. Here you go 🧀. Don't eat this one!!!💏

January 27th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Ohhhh ok Lola. I won’t eat it unless it’s an emergency like getting stuck in an elevator or on a desert island. 😇❤️🤗🌹

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 27th, 2024

@FlatenedByLife good boy ❤❤

February 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I was sitting on a park bench enjoying the day when a crow swooped down and nom’d my onion ring. I said, “Hey, crow! You just ate my wedding-onion ring!” And the crow said, “So get married again and then meet me here next week because so want another.” And I said, “No crow! I’ll take you to Mc Donald’s and get you a large order of onion rings.” So now I have a crow friend and I told him all about the kiss and the running away and the fart and the vicar and how I met you and the onion ring. He seemed particularly focused on the onion ring, so I got upset and explained to the crow how it was a special onion ring and how I miss Tiny because I haven’t seen her around. And the crow said, “Why don’t you caw her.” So this is me caw-ing you ☎️📞 ring ring ☎️📞 ring ring ☎️📞

Where are you Tiny, pick up the phone! 😱

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 4th, 2024

@FlatenedByLife It depends on the stranger in question.

If the stranger looked like, say, Jessica Biel at 24, I would probably start to walk after her & say "Hey, what are you running away for? Slow down, baby, let's talk about it"--& then realize that with my age & looks, that isn't anywhere near as encouraging or attractive as I'd hope it would be. At which point I'd shut my trap, & resume my journey to wherever I'm going.

If the stranger was male then, tbh, there is a chance I would react violently. Don't get the wrong idea: I have no issues with homosexuality or with gay people in general; in fact when the Supreme Court decided that gay marriage is legal in the US, I thought it was a fine development. But I do have a problem with being kissed or touched by men who I don't know.

February 4th, 2024

@slowdecline48 Yeah it would have to be an attractive stranger. I could see Aubrey Plaza doing something like this 😂 

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 5th, 2024

@FlatenedByLife Oh, hey, nice mental image...Plaza is kinda hot. 😏

load more
load more