Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What would you do if you fell into a gorillas enclosure at the zoo???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 29th, 2025

monkey-samansky.gif

96
User Profile: WonNone
WonNone September 24th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Steal food

going-home-with-food-excited.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 25th, 2025

@WonNone 😂😂😂😂 can't say I'm surprised😂😂

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 September 24th, 2025

Most likely, I would immediately s*** my pants

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 25th, 2025

@slowdecline48 finally a honest answer😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: CozyLavenderGuide4051
CozyLavenderGuide4051 September 24th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I would pretend that I am dead until someone comes and rescues me (hopefully) 😁

3 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 September 24th, 2025

@CozyLavenderGuide4051 Who knows, maybe that would work!...

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 25th, 2025

@CozyLavenderGuide4051 yeah okay dead is probably the best suggestion we had so far💖💖

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond October 18th, 2025

@CozyLavenderGuide4051 Idk if it would work against primates tho, u usually play dead to fool predator animals.. ones that hunt live preys.. like Bears. Gorillas have social hierarchy so the best thing would be to crouch, make no eye contact and do not point fingers.. be submissive, small and quiet.. that might help

load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond October 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 When in a gorilla enclosure, be a gorilla.. that's my mottogorilla-harambe.gif

30 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 18th, 2025

@azurePond ah ok! Monkey see monkey do 💖😁😁😁😁

20 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond October 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 bb20-bbangela.gif
When I am with humans, I am a human ( shouldnt have said that )

19 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 18th, 2025

@azurePond

Id like to know your true identity now 😂

18 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 18th, 2025

@Amanda84 this is ponds identity, but don't tell everyone

mallard-duck.gif

4 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I can keep a secret, you'd need to where I live 😂

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 18th, 2025

@Amanda84 I thought you live on mars???

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Alot of creatures up here 😂

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 18th, 2025

@Amanda84 😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond October 18th, 2025

@Amanda84  Amanda, I am Pond, I am made of water. I take the shape of the container.. my identity  is literally fluid.. duh.. btw I taught Bruce Lee this bruce-lee-bruce-lee-water.gif

12 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 18th, 2025

@azurePond

Clear as water, silly me 😂

11 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond October 18th, 2025

@Amanda84 anime-water.gif

10 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 18th, 2025

@azurePond Bruce lee has a vegetarian brother named... broco lee 

And a much faster sister named quicker lee

9 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

😂

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond October 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Duuuuuudee... I'll never look at Broccoli the same way ever😭😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 18th, 2025

@azurePond 😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 October 19th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 And let's not forget Bruce's not-very-talkative cousin, Silent Lee...

5 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 19th, 2025

@slowdecline48

I cannot imagine any of them being very silent 😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 19th, 2025

@slowdecline48 😂😂😂

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond October 19th, 2025

@slowdecline48 Oh nooo😂😂 what about Silent-lee's twin, Quiet-Lee

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 20th, 2025

@azurePond

If me and @Tinywhisper11 had to be quiet, I pity the people around us 😂

nailong-dwerk.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 20th, 2025

@Amanda84 😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 October 19th, 2025

Right... "OO AAH OOO AAH"

king-kong-chest-pound.gif

8 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 19th, 2025

@slowdecline48

An average Saturday night 😂 

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond October 19th, 2025

@slowdecline48 But banging on the chest with that aggressive roar is the best way to get k1lled by a gorilla tho😭 they will see it as a challenge

6 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 October 19th, 2025

@azurePond That's why I only do it when I'm on my land. (No hairy primates on it. My neighbors, however...)

5 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond October 20th, 2025

@slowdecline48 😂😂I see .. to assert dominance on your side of the land

4 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight October 20th, 2025

@azurePond

aaaaaaah, banging the chest!! That was the missing ingredient!....all these years I could have been more assertive with some simple rib drumming....well I shall certainly stop flinging my poop then, as that was getting me nowhere!....come to think of it, that chimpanzee was grinning a lot when he told me it was the best way to get my point across in meetings. 

3 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 October 20th, 2025

@BastionKnight

gorilla-poo.gif

1 reply
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight October 20th, 2025

@slowdecline48

*gasps* You caught me on film! I thought I got away with it! *smiles*

load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond October 20th, 2025

@BastionKnight fave-castle.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 November 27th, 2025

Just observe to see what I should do next.

3 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond December 16th, 2025

@GreenLime3141 Green Lime would win every survival show

2 replies
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 December 21st, 2025

Thank you so much!!!

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond December 22nd, 2025

@GreenLime3141 gold-medal-medal.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 21st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I can click with just about anyone 😁💚

We'd soon be best friends 😊

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 21st, 2025

@Amanda84 yep! Now that I can belirve💖😁💖

load more