Tell us your mood with one gif!
Heather225
March 27th, 2024
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:

BrightIndigo
November 12th, 2025
mytwistedsoul
November 12th, 2025

trueconfidant123
November 13th, 2025
@mytwistedsoul

mytwistedsoul
November 13th, 2025
@trueconfidant123
Tinywhisper11
November 13th, 2025
@mytwistedsoul

mytwistedsoul
November 14th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11
load more
load more
load more
slowdecline48
November 15th, 2025
@mytwistedsoul welcome to misanthropy.

I'd say "welcome aboard" & invite you to sit down & have a cup of coffee, but we don't hold meetings.
load more
trueconfidant123
November 13th, 2025

Tinywhisper11
November 13th, 2025
@trueconfidant123


trueconfidant123
November 13th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11

load more
load more
Tinywhisper11
November 13th, 2025
@Heather225

trueconfidant123
November 13th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11

Tinywhisper11
November 15th, 2025
@trueconfidant123 😂😂😂😂😇😂😂😂
load more
BlueDarkAurora
November 14th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11

trueconfidant123
November 14th, 2025
@BlueDarkAurora 😂😂😭😭
Tinywhisper11
November 15th, 2025
@BlueDarkAurora 😂😂😂😂😂😂
load more
load more
BrightIndigo
November 14th, 2025
trueconfidant123
November 14th, 2025

BlueDarkAurora
November 14th, 2025
@trueconfidant123

Tinywhisper11
November 15th, 2025
@BlueDarkAurora

load more
load more
BlueDarkAurora
November 14th, 2025

Tinywhisper11
November 15th, 2025
@BlueDarkAurora don't worry I can help, I have duct tape

BlueDarkAurora
November 15th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11

load more
load more
trueconfidant123
November 15th, 2025

Tinywhisper11
November 15th, 2025
@trueconfidant123 I'll help you warm up 😇

trueconfidant123
November 16th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11

load more
load more
BrightIndigo
November 15th, 2025
Tinywhisper11
November 15th, 2025







