Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@trueconfidant123

@BlueDarkAurora
Thank you 😊
@trueconfidant123 Yes indeed... For full recovery be sure to drink plenty of clear liquids, like vodka, gin, whiskey, etc.
@slowdecline48



@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora

@BlueDarkAurora That's an interesting one... Have you been having piercing insight into the nature of existence in general or...?
@slowdecline48 yep or just being a menace

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123 Im waiting for my spinal injections, I have the appointment next week finally, but right now I'm in incredible pain and have been for weeks😭😭😭😭😭😭 but yaaay! Next week and I'll be back to normal😁

@Tinywhisper11 that sounds incredibly tough. I'm sending you all the healing and positive energy to power through the pain. I missed you so much and I can't wait for you to come back on cups blessing us all with your vibrant presence.

@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11

It's Christina Applegate!
@Tinywhisper11 aw 💗



@BlueDarkAurora


@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11


@trueconfidant123 it's ok Xmas calories don't count 💖

@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora 😁😁

@Tinywhisper11


@trueconfidant123

@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11




