Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell us your mood with one gif!

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 March 27th, 2024

With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!

I'll start:

image_1711564930.png

8755
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 19th, 2024

ugly-tears-sobbing.gif

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 19th, 2024

@trueconfidant123 

the-ambassadors-daughter-sefirin-kizi.gif


3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 19th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul 

doghugs-hugs.gif

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 omg so cute! 😊

dog-dogs.gif

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 20th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

crying-girl.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 19th, 2024

@Heather225 

misc-lazy.gif

13 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

winter-is-coming-jon-snow.gif

12 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 20th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul it snowed on and off here all yesterday 😁 it was so pretty 😁😁😁😁😁😁

11 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 It is really pretty. It makes the world look - softer?  I think that's the word I want 😊 I'm so glad you got to see the snow ❤️ I'll forward any snow we get to you ok? 😁

10 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 20th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul oh yes please 😁❤ I've only been out in snow once and this was I think the second time I saw it ❤

9 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I hope you'll be well enough to go out in it again. ❤️ Not long, so you don't get too cold.  Maybe make a snowball? 😊 

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 20th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul I bet I could beat you at a snowball fight😁😁 maybe I could make a little snowman, my carers won't let me out longer than 5 minutes, cause of my immune system. But even 5 minutes is enough to make me smile for months 😁 ❤

7 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 You could try lol 😉 That is a wonderful idea to make a little snowman! Maybe your carers could help build a bigger one? Maybe build it where you can see it from your room? 

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 20th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul yes that will be my plan build a snowman next chance I can ❤❤ and I'll start putting snowballs in the freezer😁 ready for our snowball fight😎

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Woo hoo! You're on! Now I almost can't wait til it snows here, so we can have a snowball fight! 😁 Maybe you can take a picture of your snowman and share it here 😊 No pressure of course ❤️

head-stand-snowman.gif

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 20th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul Ugh now that snow is going on my head 😂

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 20th, 2024

* Song geez I got brain freeze 😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 20th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul the snow stuck nice on the higher ground, but didn't really last on lower ground🙁 but I hope we get good snow when I'm home and feeling a bit better ❤

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I think it sticks better on some surfaces because some things hold the heat better? Here it usually lays better on the grass first because the macadam absorbs heat from the sun

I hope you get more snow too and that you can go out and enjoy it 😊 It's early yet and winter probably hasn't really set inso there's a chance! 
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 20th, 2024

sunscreen-always-olivia-faria.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 20th, 2024

@trueconfidant123 ok! I'll go grab my suncream

frostex-jack-nicholson.gif

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Oh no! 😯😭🤣

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 21st, 2024

@trueconfidant123 😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 21st, 2024

@Heather225 

dog-stuck-dog-between-car-seats.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 21st, 2024

crying-sad.gif

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 21st, 2024

@trueconfidant123

diego-hargeeves-sitting-down.gif

just sitting with you quietly 💜


2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 21st, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

Thank you 💜 

diego-hargeeves-sitting-down.gif

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 21st, 2024

@trueconfidant123 you're welcome 💜

diego-hargeeves-sitting.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 22nd, 2024

kloutcrt-jennie.gif

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 23rd, 2024

@trueconfidant123 

put-some-clothes-on-awkward.gif

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 🤣🤣🤣🤣

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

shoes-jeans.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 24th, 2024

@trueconfidant123 no top😮😮😮😮😮😮

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 24th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I mean.. let me complete.. 😅🤣🤣😅😭


load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 23rd, 2024

@Heather225 

wake-up-every-morning-happy-that-we-can-alan-jackson.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 23rd, 2024

kanye-west-peideicord.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 23rd, 2024

@trueconfidant123 

wheel-chair-parking.gif

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Wow 😯

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 24th, 2024

@trueconfidant123 😎😎😎😎

😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 23rd, 2024

@Heather225 

christmas-cheer-day-boi.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 24th, 2024

@Heather225 

wind-windy.gif