Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@sadcat13

@Tinywhisper11 exactly 😊 I was hellbent on not christmasing until Dec first, but screw it.

@sadcat13 I started xmas in October 😁😁😁😁😁
@Tinywhisper11 you outrun even my mall 😂
@sadcat13 I loooovvveeee xmassssss
@Tinywhisper11

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11 I KNEW he was moonlighting! Santa's on only fans! 😂😂
@mytwistedsoul
@Heather225 Gives the naughty list a whole new meaning! 🤭
@Heather225 @mytwistedsoul
Soul you owe H a new cup of coffee
😂😂😂😂
@Tinywhisper11 No problem! 😊
@Heather225 sugar and cream?

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

@mytwistedsoul nooooo! Don't do it😰 thinking is bad for your health😱
@Tinywhisper11 😁

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂 no don't do that either, you'll hurt your brain more than thinking!!!!
@Tinywhisper11 😂😂

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 much better😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11 well I don't feel bald! But the rest is right😁😁
@Heather225



@trueconfidant123 I didn't know your hair was that long...
@Heather225




