Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@mytwistedsoul 
@Tinywhisper11 This will help you get started 😊❤️

@mytwistedsoul yaaaaay thanks😋😋😋
@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11 Little dog's got some serious distance!
@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂


@trueconfidant123

@mytwistedsoul

@trueconfidant123

@Heather225


@Heather225

@Heather225
Too many exams and projects for me.
@JollyRacher try eating the books, it might stick easier😁


@trueconfidant123 😮😮😮😮 did you just dissapear😮😮😮😮 don't worry I will find you

@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123 there you are ❤❤😁❤❤
@Heather225


@mytwistedsoul it's ok sweetie ❤ let it all out

@Tinywhisper11 Thank you ❤️

😅
@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂 I can see that😂😂😂
@Tinywhisper11

@mytwistedsoul yes I know🙁 but it's better to use duct tape

@Tinywhisper11 are you ok? Or at least ok'ish??
@Tinywhisper11 Yes ❤️ just frustrated at a new estate issue that caught me off guard because someone didn't do what they said they would and I foolishly didn't double check.
@mytwistedsoul 🙁🙁 hugs you tightly ❤ there's room in my basement .... For a few more bodies 👀👀
@Tinywhisper11 This is true. The only problem is then I would be "stuck" with her "hanging" around lol
@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂
"TIME TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE, JOHNNY!!"...