Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell us your mood with one gif!

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 March 27th, 2024

With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!

I'll start:

image_1711564930.png

8755
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 8th, 2024

shy.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 9th, 2024

@Heather225 

steinbei%C3%9Fer-steinbeisser-steinfresser-laugh.gif

15 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 You need to moisturizer 

sour-cream-facial.gif

14 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers December 10th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul that’s moisturiser? it looks like dough 🤔

13 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 10th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

Lol 😹 misunderstood the assignment! 😔 

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 10th, 2024

@trueconfidant123 😂 

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 10th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers 😂 oh 😅 You could be right! It looks a little too thick for moisturizer 😬 

10 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers December 10th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul it’s okay. dough will do the job of moisturising just fine! lol

9 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 11th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers @mytwistedsoul @trueconfidant123 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what's wrong with you all😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Well,  you see it all started when I was a wee lad .... (wait how much time have you got?) 😁 😂

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 11th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul not quite that much time I'm afraid😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 why don't you start from last week😂😂😂😂

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 That works 😁 So you see way back last week when my rooster got a wild feather up his buttchamacallit.... And he come at me like a little pterodactyl all rawr rawr and totally caught me off guard. I was just standing there with corn and some bugs. I'm pretty sure he and Cluck were plottin' on me for months. Make it look like an accident type thing 😳 can you believe this? I raised them from eggs and this is the thanks I get. 

Moral of the story is - watch your back around small feathered dinosaurs 😂😂

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 11th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂😂 how is your leg now??

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I didn't realize that reply was so long 😕 My leg is still bruised but the rest is healing up nicely but there'll be a scar. At least there's a semi funny story to go with it 😁😂 Thank you for asking tho ❤️

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 11th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul oh 😬 that naughty rooster... Well he can always become xmas lunch, if he continues being naughty😁

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 That's what I told him 

oh-yeah-dont-mind.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 11th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: kindHug7163
kindHug7163 December 10th, 2024

1msgc3_1733812999.jpg@Heather225

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 10th, 2024

@kindHug7163 

oh-man-principal-victoria.gif

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 10th, 2024

@Heather225 

prancing-happy.gif

User Profile: ChronicallyChanali
ChronicallyChanali December 10th, 2024

pianistchenle-shinee-key-kibum-losing-his-mind-crazy-crying-in-bed-sad-no.gif

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 10th, 2024

@ChanaliBeth 

ambien-sleeping-pills.gif

5 replies
User Profile: ChronicallyChanali
ChronicallyChanali December 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Haha I wiiiiisssshhhh! But I have surgery in a few hours so no meds for me until then / after. But hopefully rest post surgery is just fabulous lol.

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 10th, 2024

@ChanaliBeth oh no🙁 I hope it goes well ❤❤ I'm sure recovery will be awsome ❤ lots and lots of icecream😋😋 good luck sweetie ❤

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 11th, 2024

@ChanaliBeth hey! How did the surgery go?? Are you ok??

get-well-get-well-soon.gif

2 replies
User Profile: ChronicallyChanali
ChronicallyChanali December 11th, 2024

Hey!! Thanks for asking. 😊. It went pretty good. I slept pretty much all day yesterday after. And today I’m still feeling pretty groggy but doing okay. Now we wait on pathology results from biopsies but anticipating better results than originally expected. 💜.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 11th, 2024

@ChanaliBeth oh those tests don't sound great😕 but I'm glad your recovering ok ❤ get plenty of rest ❤ hugs you tightly ❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 10th, 2024

aladdin-lets-go.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 11th, 2024

@trueconfidant123 wait for me

magic-carpet.gif

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 11th, 2024

@Heather225 

merry-christmas-christmas.gif

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 12th, 2024

i-have-to-pee-pee.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 12th, 2024

@slowdecline48 runnnnnnnn! Man runnnn!

funny-run.gif

2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 12th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 "Run, Forrest, run!" 😆

hahaha-run.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 13th, 2024

@slowdecline48 😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 12th, 2024

falling-free-fall.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 12th, 2024

@trueconfidant123 I'll catch you don't worry

passions-tabitha.gif

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 13th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

hug-catch-me.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 12th, 2024

@Heather225 

what-the-***-did-we-do-now-aidan-gallagher.gif

4 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers December 13th, 2024

 fine-im.gif

@Tinywhisper11 ❤️

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 13th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers all good😁😁😁😁😁

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers December 13th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 o.0 I hope so ❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 14th, 2024
station19-maya-bishop.gif
load more