Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123

@slowdecline48 we know

Well thank you, Tyra...
@slowdecline48


@trueconfidant123 the confidence u-u

@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11 awwwwwwwwwwww
@BlueDarkAurora

@trueconfidant123


@BlueDarkAurora don't worry I'll save you

@Tinywhisper11 no use, my soul's already floating, I'll grab yours too :3 don't wanna be alone xD
@BlueDarkAurora no don't take me with you😱😱😂😂😂😂😂

@Tinywhisper11 okay T-T me be alone

@BlueDarkAurora noooo! Neverrr. I'm coming with you ❤

It's okay, as long as your soul escapes your body properly...

@slowdecline48 dec!😂😂😂😂 so gross😂😂

@Tinywhisper11 @BlueDarkAurora @slowdecline48

Souls escaping, soul snatching... Funniest conversation I've seen in a while 😂
@mytwistedsoul interested in letting your soul be snatched too? :)))
@BlueDarkAurora definitely!

@mytwistedsoul The betrayal that your soul must be feeling rn xD

@BlueDarkAurora

😅😂
@mytwistedsoul @Tinywhisper11 Whatever it takes to make the convo interesting, right? 😁

@slowdecline48

Right? 😂
@slowdecline48 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂
@Tinywhisper11 yay :D We be in the fire land together xD
@BlueDarkAurora don't forget the marshmallows! Can't enjoy a good fire without marshmallows 😂

@BlueDarkAurora 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh crap
@Tinywhisper11 You want a marshmallow? 🤭

@trueconfidant123

@mytwistedsoul

@trueconfidant123 😊

@trueconfidant123 

@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11 awww

@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora thankyou, catch me my savior

@Tinywhisper11 xD

@BlueDarkAurora 😂😂😂😂😂


@BlueDarkAurora definitely relatable 😅
@BlueDarkAurora can I join in?

@Tinywhisper11 yes


