Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@trueconfidant123 Can I get in on this jam?

@mytwistedsoul heck yes! 😂

@trueconfidant123 also joins in

@trueconfidant123 @Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123

Waiting for a phone call 😩

@mytwistedsoul

@trueconfidant123

@mytwistedsoul have patients man!!!!

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123 😂😂😂😂😂 errr! Thanks😂😂😂😂😂

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora don't worry you don't need to hold me back, just out my brakes on♿😂😂😂😂
@Tinywhisper11 put*
@Tinywhisper11 xD you're funny lol

@BlueDarkAurora oh I'm glad your ok😁

@Tinywhisper11 yep totally xD

@BlueDarkAurora I wanna ride the ostrich 😳
@mytwistedsoul me tooo😮😮 ostrich race woohoo!!

@Tinywhisper11
😂😂
@mytwistedsoul @tinywhisper11 Me too but I'm afraid that I'll twist it's neck while trying to balance xD

@BlueDarkAurora 🤔🤔🤔 well you can ride a chicken instead😁😁😁😁
@BlueDarkAurora

@mytwistedsoul

@BlueDarkAurora

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you froze her😮😮😮😮
@Tinywhisper11 we just have to thaw her out a little 😅 nooo problem

@mytwistedsoul might as well just cook and serve me lol xD
@BlueDarkAurora @mytwistedsoul yaaaay! Soul we have permission to eat aurora😋 I get the kegs😋
@Tinywhisper11 legs*
@Tinywhisper11 Kegs work too! I thought maybe we were having a beer party with the bbq 😂😂
@mytwistedsoul "the bbq"

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora yeah your way to cute to eat 💗💗 we'll just nibble😁😁😁😁
@Tinywhisper11 aww :D D: :D

@trueconfidant123

@trueconfidant123

@BlueDarkAurora @Tinywhisper11

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora ❤❤ thankyou

@trueconfidant123


@trueconfidant123

@trueconfidant123 How can you be that stressed out & look hot at the same time?...
@slowdecline48

@Heather225
