Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell us your mood with one gif!

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 March 27th, 2024

With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!

I'll start:

image_1711564930.png

8755
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 13th, 2025

happy-holi-celebration.gif

4 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 13th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 It's nothing to do with you but...I find that vaguely disturbing....like a modernized version of something out of an H.P. Lovecraft story.

3 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 13th, 2025

@slowdecline48

That's ok.

This is Holika Dahan, a Hindu festival in which a bonfire is lit to celebrate the burning of the demoness, Holika This ritual is symbolic of victory of good over evil.

2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 13th, 2025

Oh, cool. Interesting. Do they walk in a circle around the fire like that for a long time, or...?

Am feeling better about the GIF already. I've only met a couple Hindus in my life so far...they were very nice. They built some terrific temples back in the day.

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 13th, 2025

@slowdecline48

I see.

People walk around the bonfire (Parikrama), praying for prosperity, happiness, and protection from evil.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 14th, 2025

rootvampire-deepika.gif

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 15th, 2025

the-funky-phantom-hanna-barbera.gif

but generally okay, atm

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 15th, 2025

confessions-of-a-shopaholic-becky-bloom.gif

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 15th, 2025

well-rested.gif....but still

i-think-i-pulled-everything-david-rossi.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 16th, 2025

@slowdecline48 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 16th, 2025

just-woke-up-tired.gif

...& need to get the flattened cardboard boxes out of my truck...internally debating whether I should make some coffee or not...

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 16th, 2025

@slowdecline48 coffee yes.. But getting rid of a few ex-box'es are you crazy sell them😮😮😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 16th, 2025

black-swan-natalie-portman.gif

4 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora March 16th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 I really thought those hands were ribbons lol 

jonas-brothers-joe-jonas.gif

3 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 16th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora
lol I can't unsee it now

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora March 16th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 hehe xD

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 16th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora I thought the same at first!...

load more
load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora March 16th, 2025

thinking-cat.gif

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 16th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora 

travis-neil-primrose.gif

3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora March 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 at least the world's not ending u_u I'll take bored 

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 16th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora hey what's wrong?!? Are you ok? *pulls worried face* hugs you tightly 💗

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora March 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I am<3

fruits-basket-fruits.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 16th, 2025

@Heather225 

jumping-funny.gif

6 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora March 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 saving the world.. one sleep at a time

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 16th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora 

shaquille-o-neal-excited.gif

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers March 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

dance-moves.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers March 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

jim-carrey-smile.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 17th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers 😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers March 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 mwehehehe

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 16th, 2025

patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 17th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 not erratic🤔🤔 more....

delightfully-unhinged-patrick.gif

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

miranda-kerr-wink.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 17th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 

kisses-blowing-kisses.gif

load more
load more
load more