Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@trueconfidant123 Who is that lovely scarlet-haired maiden?
@slowdecline48
That's Rebecca Bloomwood played by Isla Fisher from Confessions of a Shopaholic!

...I'm still

@slowdecline48

Although it's probably better to get some rest! 😅
@mytwistedsoul I used to drink coffee in that fish-like way, too... These days I gotta watch the caffeine intake. Our conditions make us chronic folk dull & boring AF.

@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11


...your blow-a-kiss GIF gave me ideas...
@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora


@Tinywhisper11 xD hehe

@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11 me at the slightest inconvenience xD
@BlueDarkAurora 😂😂😂😂😂 it's ok to be a drama queen sometimes💖😁😁
@Tinywhisper11 all the time as well :p <3
@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@mytwistedsoul it's mayo😁💖💖💖
@Tinywhisper11 The rainbow is on backorder. That should be here the second Tuesday of next week 😁
@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂😂 next week!?!! Fine I'll wait
@Tinywhisper11 Do you know what they do with bad rainbows? 😁
@mytwistedsoul 🤔🤔🤔🤔
@Tinywhisper11 They send them to prism. But it's a light sentence and they have time to reflect 😅
@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

@Tinywhisper11

🤪

@mytwistedsoul



@LoveMyMoonflowers



@mytwistedsoul

@LoveMyMoonflowers

@mytwistedsoul

@BlueDarkAurora

@mytwistedsoul

@BlueDarkAurora

😂
@mytwistedsoul xD
@mytwistedsoul I can relate to that...
@mytwistedsoul Just don't wear your hair that way, please...it's criminal.
@slowdecline48 Yeah I have to agree lol! Nah it's usually closer to all over shaggy

@trueconfidant123 crazy?? I luv it

@trueconfidant123

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11
and we love you as you are 💜

how is lola beanie doing? 💜 been thinking about you friendo
@LoveMyMoonflowers awwww so cute 💗 I'm doing good💖 my pain levels are down😁

@Tinywhisper11 yay 💜 💜 i'm glad they're down now 💜 *hugs if okay*

@LoveMyMoonflowers 😂😂😂 thanks lovely💖💖

@trueconfidant123 you go on ahead! I'll catch up

@Tinywhisper11

@Tinywhisper11
