Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

"Pet Pals": Share stories, photos, and advice about your beloved pets, from dogs and cats to birds and reptiles.

March 21st, 2023

This thread is a space for pet owners to share stories, photos, and advice about their beloved pets. Members can discuss everything from pet health and wellness to training tips and tricks. The community is open to all types of pets, from dogs and cats to birds and reptiles.

Possible things to share here:

  • Share heartwarming stories about your pets and their personalities.
  • Give tips on how to train your pets and keep them healthy.
  • Share your favorite products and accessories for pets, from toys to food to grooming tools.
3
User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 March 21st, 2023

@thisisanthony I used to have a beautiful King Charles Cavalier spaniel named Lola and she had my whole heart. She used to love the snow and going outside to play in it. I'll never forget when she was a puppy, we took her for a walk but she ended up getting too tired. So, I had to zip her up in my jacket and walk the rest of the way home with her there. 😂 That is my favorite memory of her and I miss her so much!

March 21st, 2023

@fruityPond7887 I know how are you feeling ❤️

User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 March 24th, 2023

@thisisanthony Thank you ❤️ I appreciate that. Knowing we aren't alone in our experiences and feelings can make them easier to carry and work through.

load more
load more