Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Midnight snacks

User Profile: turquoiseApple9563
turquoiseApple9563 April 26th, 2023

What is your favorite midnight snack or craving?? Mine's salt and vinegar chipssss

54
User Profile: Handylandy06
Handylandy06 June 5th, 2023

Whenever I have sausages I always cook the packet uo and then keep what I dont eat in the fridge, they always make a good nibble on the way to the bathroom( which is next to the kitchen)

User Profile: CaraandCo
CaraandCo June 5th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563 I haven't had salt and vinegar chips in sooo long, I'm gonna pick some up when I go out shopping. Mine are the chewy granola bars dipped in chocolate that literally taste like a cavity... mmm. Or frozen/fresh strawberries.

User Profile: cccocoapuffs
cccocoapuffs June 5th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563

My Favorite is sour cream and onion chips

User Profile: neatBlueberry5213
neatBlueberry5213 June 6th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563

Any kind of chocolate. :)

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch June 7th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563

Cookies, especially if they’re chocolate or have chocolate chips 😋🍪

User Profile: GlowingBlueRose
GlowingBlueRose June 7th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563 Chips & cookies 😜

User Profile: TaviListens
TaviListens June 7th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563

I have been feral for Reece's pretzels lately

User Profile: OnlyDarkness
OnlyDarkness June 7th, 2023

I love my hummus and crackers or a really good Cheese with crackers.

User Profile: Ravis889
Ravis889 June 13th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563

i melt nutella and drink it with a straw

User Profile: gbrenna
gbrenna June 13th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563 Definitely Ice cream, vanilla.