Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Midnight snacks

User Profile: turquoiseApple9563
turquoiseApple9563 April 26th, 2023

What is your favorite midnight snack or craving?? Mine's salt and vinegar chipssss

54
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 June 13th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563

everything that's bad for me lol gummy bears lately so not as bad as my usual chocolate or hot cheetos

1 reply
June 13th, 2023

@Heather225

I agree!

load more
User Profile: Snudiegen
Snudiegen June 30th, 2023

Chocolate milk.

User Profile: svobodovaa
svobodovaa June 30th, 2023

Homemade pizza for sure! Can’t afford it all the time since it takes time to make, but crave it all the time haha!

1 reply
User Profile: OnlyDarkness
OnlyDarkness July 4th, 2023

@svobodovaa I love making homemade pizza too I make the crust with my bread machine and precook all the toppings so everything is just perfect then it’s out of the Oven.I also used to make custom pizzas for my friends Parties.


load more
User Profile: Supernova880
Supernova880 July 4th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563

Mone is reese's puffs with milk and chocolate 😁✌

User Profile: wildflower999
wildflower999 July 15th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563

Jackfruit chips

User Profile: helpfulstrawberry312
helpfulstrawberry312 July 22nd, 2023

Mine is cheese bread or ice-cream! (Especially during the summer!

User Profile: JennyListens
JennyListens July 22nd, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563

Maggie 🍜

User Profile: willowsy
willowsy July 23rd, 2023

I am not a big fan of sweets at all, but for some reason all of a sudden I’ve been craving cake/cupcakes in the middle of the night lately 🤷‍♀️


I use to love pickles, but every time I crave one lately at night and try it, it tastes weird to me.


I’m not sure why my tastes have gone crazy recently 😂

July 23rd, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563 I love watermelon at night ☺️

User Profile: Datnpc
Datnpc July 24th, 2023

@turquoiseApple9563 cool, mine is anything I can find in the fridge.

1 reply
User Profile: Tauriel98
Tauriel98 August 3rd, 2023

@Datnpc

😁😁😁

load more