Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i would like to cook delicious sourdough breads

User Profile: lemoribond18
lemoribond18 January 22nd, 2021

I try to make sourdough now a days. It's like pet for me. For three days, i feed and keep them warm. After a couple days, i will be cooking my own sourdough breads. what a delicious feeling! Caring someone or something is so relaxing and sourdough in the jar is my baby.

5
User Profile: CompassionateDreamer8522
CompassionateDreamer8522 January 22nd, 2021

@lemoribond18 Ooooh that's so amazing! I LOVE baking bread! It's so satisfying - and yummy!

User Profile: lemoribond18
lemoribond18 OP January 23rd, 2021

Absolutely satisfying 😍

load more
User Profile: dapperSea4893
dapperSea4893 February 11th, 2021

How did you start your starter and does it make good bread?

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred February 11th, 2021

I bake sourdough also, could say I am a slave to it

User Profile: Kelliens
Kelliens October 12th, 2021

Good day. I like to travel and often visit European countries. I tried German and French bakery, so I can definitely say that their recipes are very cool. Especially I love baguettes. If you want to make cool sandwiches this will be the best choice. I even found Edelweiss bakery Fort Lauderdale near my location, there is a possibility to order delivery, very comfortable! I'm not so good in bakery so such products I prefer to buy:)