Halloween Murder Mystery - The Dinner Party
Good Evening everyone. Welcome to the 2016 Gamer Outreach Halloween Murder Mystery Event. I am the hostess for this months event. I would like to personally thank all our guests and special guests for attending the dinner. Allow me to take a moment and walk you through the rules of the game.
- Everyone and Anyone may attend our Murder Mystery Game.
- The game will be much like a live play/show where characters will have a script and storyline and this thread is their stage
- This storyline will be revealed in the forums, feeds and chatrooms. A common hashtag will be used for the feed.
- In the game we have a list of 10 Special Guests. The special guests are all characters with their own storyline and secrets.
- One by one, the special guests will be murdered.
- Clues about the special guests will reveal their back stories and connections.
- It is up to you to find the clues and figure out who the murderer is. Work together in the forums to find these clues and speculate about who the murderer may be.
- Only special guests may comment in this thread - users may collaborate and speak about the murder mystery in the speculation room
- Any comments in this thread that are not from the special guests will be deleted. This is to ensure that the clues are not muddled up.
The clues will be found in the Gamer Outreach Forums, Feeds, Chatrooms and much more!
All the special guests may be suspects, but only one is the murderer. As the story unfolds, try to find their motives, scandals and distinct behaviours. The special guests will interact with each other, follow their conversations and watch how they behave around each other. Use our speculation room to discuss and collaborate possible theories and clues.
The event will end on October 31st Midnight EST. Your aim is to find out who the murderer is by the end of the game. Happy Halloween
I overheard Sir @JohnnyM and @Sarra talking privately


@Yendi where have you been all night? What were you even doing in that room?
@Dillion
I was just playing chef with @Liz1000 - do you want to play? *Opens backpack* see I have all the ingredients in here 
@Yendi where did you find this bottle? Did you tell anyone you had this?
@Dillion
I was given that for the drinks. @Liz1000 told me that the chefs put lots and lots of ingredients into the drinks to make them special, like the one Dr. Spades had! Her drink was made special because she doesnt drink your gross oldie drinks. >.< I didnt tell anyone about the bottle though, was I supposed to? :c
@Yendi I
@JohnnyM why is Arwa telling me that you and @Sarra are so close? You should be more careful about who you make enemies with and who you
I don't like hearing mummy @Sarra and daddy @Dillion fight. :c I'm going to playyyyy
The Phone Call: vocaroo.com/i/s0Tbs19crUla
Did anyone else get Yendi's phone call?
@MidniteAngel
That poor girl, I heard she was found soon after

Not all who make love make marriages.
@Sarra
We can't do this anymore, not with your husband lingering around. I love you but I don't know how much you love me - How do I know you're willing to leave your past behind?
- Diandra
I can leave my past behind me, I can make us work! @Diandra
Turn the lights off,
I want to know
what's going on
in the Black Show.
The dinner party will come to a close shortly
Please vote for who you believe is our murder here
@Sarra (The Wife) was our Muderer! And here's why:
@JaceofSpades (The doctor) revealed that @Sarra had an affair and that @Yendi was not @Dillion's child
While in the room with the doctor @Sarra spiked her drink without her knowledge - which made @Liz1000 look suspicious
@SkyisBlue was killed by a serving tray - this is another attempt to make @Liz1000 look suspicious - Phone calls and conversation revealed that @Dillion had problems with money - @Sarra was tired of the debt collector's harassment and got rid of her
@Sarra had the affair with @JohnnyM because of @Dillion's problems with money, @Dillion says she always wanted a luxurious lifestyle - however @JohnnyM couldn't provide her with stability because he enjoyed philandering (went with many women)
@Liz1000 told people about @Sarra and @JohnnyM 's conversation which led to @Sarra killing her
@JohnnyM @Yendi and @Dillion were killed because too much about the affair had come out - @Sarra wanted to bury her past to be with @Diandra (the judge) @ImL was killed in the process because she witnessed @JohnnyM 's murder
Although @ArwaS created a lot of trouble for everyone people feared calling her out on it due to exceptionally manipulative ways - this is how she managed to get out of a prison sentence. She had not hurt or killed anyone at the dinner party - instead she simply gave people enough information to get them to make a few wrong moves
@Sarra eventually hoped for a better life with the judge - she felt that her dark past could be erased with the power of such a Judge in court