Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your top 3 favorite games?

User Profile: peachicus
peachicus September 22nd, 2016

I'm dying to know what everyones top favourite games are as there maybe some hidden gems I've not found yet myself. I'm finding it hard enough to narrow it down to just three but if I had to play only three games they would be:

Dragon Age Inqustition

Civilisation 5

Minecraft

Closely followed by Witcher 3, Rust, Overwatch and so many more... So what are your favourite games I'd love to know :)

99
User Profile: Littleredx
Littleredx October 3rd, 2016

World of Warcraft, silent hill 2, animal crossing

2 replies
User Profile: peachicus
peachicus OP October 3rd, 2016

@Littleredx

if you like animal crossing have you played Stardew Valley? It's so much fun :)

1 reply
User Profile: Littleredx
Littleredx October 3rd, 2016

@peachicus no but I want to!

load more
load more
User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever October 3rd, 2016

Sims 3, Slither Io, Star Pinball

User Profile: DavidWolfie01
DavidWolfie01 October 3rd, 2016

I like gta 5 online

User Profile: DavidWolfie01
DavidWolfie01 October 3rd, 2016

I like the call of duty from bo1 to bo3

User Profile: DavidWolfie01
DavidWolfie01 October 3rd, 2016

Battelfield slother.io agar.io

User Profile: CourageousCaramel
CourageousCaramel October 9th, 2016

Batman Arkham series, Sengoku Basara 3, and Metal Gear Solid 4

User Profile: SheyIsHere
SheyIsHere October 9th, 2016

Alright.

1. Super Mario (Two players)

Because I have been playing this with my cousins and I missed them so much. It is never fun to be alone. I can't even do the tricks to have unlimited life. I love to ride on turtle's shell, slide on flags and the shortcuts to vines and upper blocks. I like the secret passages.

2. Realm of Empires

This was my first MMORPG experience way back 2009. The game was not boring on its first servers. Our alliance are real active players where we even plotted a fully plan attacks. Graphics were not fully develop but it is because of other players that made the game fun.

3. Game of War

I have been playing this game for over a year now. Our kingdom lost the fight so the server dissolved and we were randomly teleported to another kingdom and the action is 3x intense than before. I made a News Room which had 150+ members where all the facts and rumors about players were posted. Just like a weekly magazine format. Our alliance has a good standing and never tolerated people to insult each other. I'm on the process of moderating myself from online gaming though.

Gaming has been part of my life but don't let the game drive us. It is good to enjoy it and make friends from distant places but never forget the people we have the most near us.

User Profile: ForeverKeepRising
ForeverKeepRising October 15th, 2016

Shadow Hearts 1 and 2, Earthbound, and probably Aladdin. That game is so much fun to just do a quick run through of!

User Profile: ForeverKeepRising
ForeverKeepRising October 15th, 2016

Actually I forgot PC games - American McGee's Alice and The Stanley Parable, and Shadow Hearts 1/2. Those are my three.

User Profile: WishUponABlackStar
WishUponABlackStar October 19th, 2016

Oddworld: Abes Oddysee

Spore

Batman Arkahm Asylum