Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hobby turning into financial dream job

User Profile: rinniechan
rinniechan April 25th, 2025

So long story short, I'm following my passion for gardening and I attempted to do freelance gardening jobs for the first time, but didn't give a response there for a month so I gave up using that platform. So during that time I start making a youtube channel dedicated to teaching people how to garden and also in the process of making a garden consulting business at the moment.

and today I got a text message, one of the people who I posted my freelance gardening work, I got a response, and just now I finished talking to them, and they hired me. Idk if it's some divine intervention or smt, but if this freelance job works, I'm one step closer to acheiving my dream of my gardening business and my gardening youtube channel too. 

Slowly turning my passion for gardening into a financial dream job!! I thought it was impossible before, but it can definitely come true!!

beans_1745615554.jpg

12
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 26th, 2025

@rinniechan 💖💖 yaaaaaaaay! Congratulations 💖💖 that's absolutely amazzzing news, you did good, really good 💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗 cheers to your dreams coming true, and may this be the start of a successful career💖

cheers.gif

User Profile: rinniechan
rinniechan OP April 26th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

*** YEAAAA can't wait for it blossom and become even more soon!!!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 26th, 2025

@rinniechan you should celebrate this 💖 spoil your self 💖 hugs you tightly 💗 always dream big💖

User Profile: rinniechan
rinniechan OP April 26th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

definitely for sure!!! today decided to make some friends? idk if that counts as a reward ? xD attempting to make some new friends, though most of the new peeps i try to talk to just turn me down orz bUT I STILL BELIEVE at least one will vibe well with me xD

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 26th, 2025

@rinniechan you will meet some great people💖 keep trying 💖

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Yulianaxxp
Yulianaxxp April 26th, 2025

@rinniechan

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well for you and that you live your dream at full throttle!❤️💮

User Profile: rinniechan
rinniechan OP April 26th, 2025

@Yulianaxxp

thank you!!! can't wait to see where this first step of my dreams coming true uwu

User Profile: Yulianaxxp
Yulianaxxp April 26th, 2025

@rinniechan alexis-rose-schitts-creek.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: GloriaFrancis
GloriaFrancis April 26th, 2025

@rinniechan Hi there 🌿
Wow, this is so inspiring! I'm really happy for you. It truly feels like a beautiful sign that you're on the right path. Keep going—your dream is taking root, and soon it will blossom fully. You’ve got this! 💪🌼

User Profile: rinniechan
rinniechan OP April 26th, 2025

@GloriaFrancis

it really does feel like a good sign, almost too good to be true when I first noticed it xDD but it's making me believe I really am on the right track uwu

User Profile: GloriaFrancis
GloriaFrancis April 26th, 2025

@rinniechanThat's so wonderful to hear! Sometimes, the universe gives us these signs to remind us we're exactly where we need to be. I can feel the positivity and excitement in your words — you're definitely on the right path! Keep believing in yourself and your dream, it’s all unfolding just as it should. 🌼✨ Keep going strong!

If our chat has inspired or helped you, it would mean so much if you could leave a kind comment or feedback. Your feedback truly helps me continue supporting others and growing as a listener. 

load more
load more
User Profile: AshenaSkye
AshenaSkye May 8th

@rinniechan That's so incredibly inspiring! Divine intervention indeed. I'm so proud of you, and I wish you success and prosperity in your new business!