Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Outdoor Hobbies

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango January 10th, 2022

What type of outdoor hobbies do you have or would like to try?

37
User Profile: Zarram77
Zarram77 March 21st, 2022

@CheeryMango My outdoor hobby is exploring haunted places and I want to try camping

User Profile: aal1yahsAlt
aal1yahsAlt June 17th, 2022

@CheeryMangowreck my friends in football bc ik how to tackle and their weak

User Profile: ThadSterling
ThadSterling May 21st, 2023

@CheeryMango I would love/probably need to get out more, so at the top of my list would be hiking! Once I have a car, I'd really like to give myself a bit of a push and take a book/my kindle somewhere beautiful in nature to spend a day reading, taking pictures, and exploring a national park somewhere nearby, find good places to meditate, and maybe even sketch (as you can tell most of my favorite hobbies are indoors, lol! Gotta bring the indoors to the outdoors)