Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

❤️Name a movie ,you wish everyone should watch at least once in a life Time....🌺

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe July 31st, 2024

#2 Your Favorites........

205
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 September 5th, 2024

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

User Profile: Moonshine14
Moonshine14 September 25th, 2024

@BelovedMe Just say to watch Fight Club

https://media.tenor.com/nPWzt3Rfql0AAAAd/fight-club-rules.gif

User Profile: LeaRaccoon
LeaRaccoon September 25th, 2024

There are many movies already mantioned I have on my favorites list (Pursuit of Happyness, 7 Pounds, Dead poets society, Intouchables, Patch Adams, The life of Brian, Rainman...) There are some other I really like and recommend to watch:

1. Father (2020) - I recommend especially for those of you whose parent/grandparent has dementia. Not easy to watch...

2. Beautiful boy (2018) - Based on a true story. Hartbreaking. 

3. Awakenings (1990) - Another one based on a true story. Be thankful if you're healthy.

4. The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999) - You don't know how it will turn out until the last moment...

5. Burnt (2015) - If you're interested in culinary art

6. Ernest & Célestine (2012) - Heartwarming

7. El Hoyo (2019) - Really uncomfortable to watch but says a lot about us - people.

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP September 26th, 2024

@LeaRaccoonowen-wilson-wow-marley-and-me.gif

load more
User Profile: starryCandy6123
starryCandy6123 September 25th, 2024

True grit , with John Wayne

User Profile: BeesOnFlowers
BeesOnFlowers September 26th, 2024

@BelovedMe 
My all time favorite is Watership Down! 

It was my favorite childhood movie despite it's dark scenes, and definitely helped me learn about death, empathy, and the importance of community at an early age, which I contribute to a lot of my values now. 💛

User Profile: LeaRaccoon
LeaRaccoon September 26th, 2024

Nice 😊 I read a book which was truly amazing and I'm looking forward to watch the movie. I had a rabbit a she was so clever and adorable. Animals are fascinating ❤️🐇

load more
User Profile: goldenWatermelon271
goldenWatermelon271 September 26th, 2024

@BelovedMe About Time

User Profile: NavLoves06
NavLoves06 September 27th, 2024

@BelovedMe 

The Pursuit of Happyness

User Profile: Sunrisestate0fmind
Sunrisestate0fmind September 28th, 2024

@BelovedMe 

Clueless