Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New here; what's your favorite hobbies?

User Profile: amicableLand9991
amicableLand9991 2 days ago

I haven't been enjoying hobbies much lately, but one of my hobbies is whip cracking. I know it's an odd hobby to have, but it can be fun!

12
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 2 days ago

@amicableLand9991

Video games..🌟🌟

d29cnnfS.gif

1 reply
User Profile: amicableLand9991
amicableLand9991 OP 2 days ago

Yeah, that works for me too!

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 2 days ago

@amicableLand9991

I've actually never heard of this 🥰

My hobbies are football.

Music.

Dance 🩷🤗

wpGidSFI.gif

7 replies
User Profile: amicableLand9991
amicableLand9991 OP 2 days ago

Never heard of what? Whip cracking as a hobby?

6 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 2 days ago

@amicableLand9991

Never heard of whip cracking itself.

5 replies
User Profile: amicableLand9991
amicableLand9991 OP 2 days ago

Oh! Kinda like Indiana Jones.

4 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 2 days ago

@amicableLand9991

Like this?

coACKNJUiCGZh.gif

3 replies
User Profile: amicableLand9991
amicableLand9991 OP 2 days ago

Flame whipping I haven't done, but yeah! A lot like that!

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 2 days ago

@amicableLand9991

Actually looks fun 😁

1 reply
User Profile: amicableLand9991
amicableLand9991 OP 2 days ago

If you like to cause loud noises, then yeah, it's tons of fun!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CallumKing2000
CallumKing2000 2 days ago

W8PB2lex.gif

1 reply
User Profile: amicableLand9991
amicableLand9991 OP 2 days ago

Napping is needed. Don't sleep much these days so any shut-eye I can get is a good thing!

load more