Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 January 6th, 2019

Seeing my 12 year old boy smile with his eyes and his kind heart showed though. It warmed my heart and I cherished that passing moment.

User Profile: reservedTurtle4652
reservedTurtle4652 January 6th, 2019

Seeing my baby cousin for the first time heart

User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 January 6th, 2019

The gift of the sun when it peaked the horizon looking like a juicy dessert about to burst!

1 reply
User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 March 12th, 2019

@OrangeYouGlad68 - Beautifully said!

load more
User Profile: KSWQueen
KSWQueen January 12th, 2019

Getting to see my university friend after such a long time and catching up heart

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 March 12th, 2019

Giving my cat a very gentle "bath". She has a cone around her neck so that she doesn't bite out her stitches. I don't actually put her in water. I just use a damp piece of gauze to wipe her face and a nailbrush that I just dip in water to give her the feeling of her tongue washing herself. She loves it.

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 March 19th, 2019

My favorite moment about today has yet to happen.

3 replies
User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 March 21st, 2019

@easyWater4109 - Sounds like a positive attitude, believing it can still happen. Or not quite what you meant?

2 replies
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 March 22nd, 2019

@Chiaroscuro1

the

1 reply
User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 March 22nd, 2019

@easyWater4109 - Mm... You doing better today? Want to share about what got you so down?

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 March 21st, 2019

When I told my sister about a book that I'm reading and she was actually interested for a change.

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 March 22nd, 2019

Watching a video of Martha Beck: Visiting home - Mystical experiences and what to do with them

User Profile: Morfo66
Morfo66 March 22nd, 2019

Celebrating a very important milestone. :)) ^^

4 replies
User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 March 22nd, 2019

@Morfo66 - You are making me curious! Do you want to share what it was?

3 replies
User Profile: Morfo66
Morfo66 March 22nd, 2019

@Chiaroscuro1

Hello! Yes, sure. I've been writing a daily gratitude journal for the last 1,5 years in a row now and each time a 100 days pass I throw myself a tiny party just for me to celebrate :) Today it was 600 days. ^^

2 replies
User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 March 30th, 2019

@Morfo66 - Wow, that is a lot of days! I love the idea of having a celebration every 100 days. Very meaningful.

1 reply
User Profile: Morfo66
Morfo66 March 30th, 2019

@Chiaroscuro1

oh yes, indeed!very special and meaningful! ^^

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP March 22nd, 2019

Taking that first bite into my homemade biscuit. Mmmmm😌