Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: Reeses61991
Reeses61991 January 28th, 2016

My favorite moment today was when my fiancé kissed me goodbye this morning while I was sleeping.

User Profile: Leighannclicks
Leighannclicks January 28th, 2016

We layed in bed as a family and our kids jumped all over us.

User Profile: Medley
Medley January 28th, 2016

I made butter cookies

User Profile: obscureSam
obscureSam January 28th, 2016

the best moment ever today, when I received my Salary laughlaugh

it's amazing cheeky

User Profile: GruesomeRed
GruesomeRed January 28th, 2016

I was trying to make myself eat and asked if I wanted my favorite pasta, and then I also hid peas in there so it would be at least somewhat nutritious, and a part of me was crying inside and complaining because there were peas, but I ended up eating it anyway and I got to reward myself with a bottle of soda. It was funny. I have a hard time taking care of myself so having peas in there was a huge success.

User Profile: inventiveThinker3104
inventiveThinker3104 January 28th, 2016

Today was one of those days that make you wonder why do you live. But I still closed school day with two hours of English, although people here aren't good at the language. Counts like a good thing, right?

User Profile: bestSailboat6474
bestSailboat6474 January 28th, 2016

The best thing about today was my chat with ChaiShy18, a very good listener from 7cups. I am grateful. :-)

User Profile: Forevergoodbyed
Forevergoodbyed January 28th, 2016

When, if it's Saturada y, Sunday or there's not school, I can stay in bed as much as I want 😇😆

User Profile: Payne73
Payne73 January 28th, 2016

Today I would say cleaning my home an taking a sigh of relief that it's finally over ( for today )

User Profile: gracefulCat33
gracefulCat33 January 28th, 2016

Today is a new day, with new possibilities!