Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: TearsOfKillJoy
TearsOfKillJoy January 30th, 2016

In Spanish class, I got all my practice work right after I almost died of anxiety, and my teacher used it as an example for the rest of the class. Then I got all points on the test we had after that.

User Profile: TearsOfKillJoy
TearsOfKillJoy January 30th, 2016

In Spanish class, I got all my practice work right after I almost died of anxiety, and my teacher used it as an example for the rest of the class. Then I got all points on the test we had after that.

User Profile: peachNectarine4679
peachNectarine4679 January 30th, 2016

Went to the play Over The Moon with my mom

User Profile: Allibee240
Allibee240 January 30th, 2016

I snuggled with my puppies

User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 January 30th, 2016

I just started playing "minion paradise". Omg!...such a fun game yes

User Profile: ChristiS
ChristiS January 30th, 2016

Being with a close friend as she found out that some miraculous happenings may be coming forth in her life!

User Profile: Garbo13
Garbo13 January 30th, 2016

I made a new friend today on 7 cups. laugh

User Profile: easyMap6620
easyMap6620 January 30th, 2016

Calling my best friend

User Profile: louboooooo
louboooooo January 30th, 2016

falling asleep cuddling with my boyfriend. amd waking up exactly the same way.

January 30th, 2016

Meditating to calm my nerves ^.^