Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: Nisha
Nisha January 30th, 2016

Spending time with my friends 2year old

User Profile: Phoenixtear
Phoenixtear January 30th, 2016

Walking up next to my wife and watching my kid be so excited for skating tomorrow!

User Profile: Abdul92
Abdul92 January 30th, 2016

Playing with my baby cousin

User Profile: pumabear03
pumabear03 January 30th, 2016

When I reached my goal at work and now enjoying the weekend

User Profile: calmHemlock64
calmHemlock64 January 30th, 2016

Naps and eating. Literally.

User Profile: peskylilcritter
peskylilcritter January 30th, 2016

i finished the first mission in my running game. 35 minutes walking right after breakfast.

User Profile: fairmindedEnt
fairmindedEnt January 30th, 2016

I went out with friends for dinner and a movie and afterwards I became friends with two international exchange French students. :)

User Profile: SarahTurner
SarahTurner January 30th, 2016

Ice cream

1 reply
User Profile: braveKitten4951
braveKitten4951 January 30th, 2016

@SarahTurner

Ice cream is the best part of any day!! laugh

load more
User Profile: teaEnthusiast17
teaEnthusiast17 January 30th, 2016

I woke up to snow and cold but the sun was shining and the morning looked really beautiful

User Profile: Jettalynnn
Jettalynnn January 30th, 2016

My favorite moment of today, was finally getting accepted for the apartment I wanted.