Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 January 31st, 2016

Leading a high school support discussion :)

User Profile: goodCucumber67
goodCucumber67 January 31st, 2016

Played board games

1 reply
User Profile: SarahAnna
SarahAnna January 31st, 2016

@goodCucumber67 I miss board games so damn much. If I had Mancala I'd play it never ending. That's probably not a board game, huh? Well, congrats! My Netflix-addicted butt envies you.

load more
User Profile: emotionalPine52
emotionalPine52 January 31st, 2016

When I fed my cat.

User Profile: Storminsky
Storminsky January 31st, 2016

Nothing, I have ceased to feel good about anything. Not today not yesterday...

2 replies
User Profile: Openarms5
Openarms5 January 31st, 2016

@Storminsky

awww! I sure hope that tomorrow brings better things for you! 💖

1 reply
User Profile: Storminsky
Storminsky January 31st, 2016

@Openarms5 lets see :)

Thankyou

load more
load more
User Profile: sfslol
sfslol January 31st, 2016

When I woke up at 6pm and I remembered I had pizza in the fridge.

2 replies
User Profile: BrycetheSmileintheDark
BrycetheSmileintheDark January 31st, 2016

@sfslol This post is the best part of my day haha.

User Profile: positiveWhisper24
positiveWhisper24 January 31st, 2016

@sfslol AMAZING

load more
User Profile: Case2736
Case2736 January 31st, 2016

I don't really have a favorite moment of today. Just the least bad which was one of my teachers sending me an email saying I needed to be serious and give more effort in her class because my grades are a joke

2 replies
User Profile: littlelam15
littlelam15 January 31st, 2016

@Case2736 Well, your teacher is right. With hard work, you can surely bring those grades up!!

1 reply
User Profile: Case2736
Case2736 January 31st, 2016

@littlelam15

I have been skipping meals and pulling all nighters in more than half the week. I don't think I can dedicate anymore time and effort than I am.

load more
load more
User Profile: SarahAnna
SarahAnna January 31st, 2016

Today, while mindlessly scrolling through my feed I actually found something useful, this website. So amongst having dinner, being in bed, and watching a movie I almost feel like today wasn't a waste. Like yesterday, the day before that, and the day before that. Plus!

2 replies
User Profile: Wherefreedombegins
Wherefreedombegins January 31st, 2016

@SarahAnna omygod I have exactly the same! Found this site too and I adore it! X

1 reply
User Profile: SarahAnna
SarahAnna January 31st, 2016

@Wherefreedombegins Good to hear, so I hope now that I get the same experience out of it that you have had.

load more
load more
User Profile: joyfulWaterfall81
joyfulWaterfall81 January 31st, 2016

I will talk to a woman on the phone today it is planned to do it so its a great day !

1 reply
User Profile: ForgoTTen1xx
ForgoTTen1xx January 31st, 2016

@joyfulWaterfall81

i wouldn't mind. :)

load more
User Profile: BrycetheSmileintheDark
BrycetheSmileintheDark January 31st, 2016

Talking with an old friend for an hour.

User Profile: mikicat
mikicat January 31st, 2016

Talking to new people