Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: Elizabeth26
Elizabeth26 February 1st, 2016

Being able to see someone and knowing it is now okay to move on with my life

User Profile: 7deepbreaths
7deepbreaths February 1st, 2016

being with my best friend and her lving, supporting family

User Profile: Moj
Moj February 1st, 2016

When my headache started getting better...

User Profile: SilentGirl2438
SilentGirl2438 February 1st, 2016

When the lights came back after a blackout of 2 hours

User Profile: storitime
storitime February 1st, 2016

my favorite part about today was that I woke really happy. I felt great and I wanted to take on the world. though things didn't go as planned, it was a great way to start the day

User Profile: Tyna00
Tyna00 February 1st, 2016

Getting my pay check.

1 reply
User Profile: twistinmystory11
twistinmystory11 February 1st, 2016

@Tyna00. Congrats on getting your pay check!!

load more
User Profile: CalmStrongPatient
CalmStrongPatient February 1st, 2016

~ Today I got a chance to relax and do some knitting, and I got to talk to my best friend in which I haven't spoken to in quite a while! We had a lovely conversation. This day was quite relaxing, everyone seemed to enjoy having the day off. Tomorrow we are celebrating my sisters birthday!!!! :D ~

User Profile: strongsurvivor
strongsurvivor February 1st, 2016

Called a crisis line and talked to a nice lady who helped me get a referral for counseling services.

User Profile: MouniCE
MouniCE February 1st, 2016

I have meet a new stranger person,and he is good person I think

1 reply
User Profile: Ruben1980
Ruben1980 February 1st, 2016

@MouniCE how does this app works

load more
User Profile: TheDarkKnight
TheDarkKnight February 1st, 2016

When I got message from someone special heart