Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: greenWheel6174
greenWheel6174 February 1st, 2016

Today I helped an elderly man put money on his transport card so he could get on the tram. He was so thankful and it made me feel good :)

User Profile: justlovingtheSea
justlovingtheSea February 1st, 2016

today i realized that it is okay not be okay.

User Profile: DezVo
DezVo February 1st, 2016

It was taking my 3 boys to McDonald's. Let them have fun and eat some ice cream after.

February 1st, 2016

Finally giving my presentation, receiving nice feedback

1 reply
User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea February 1st, 2016

@communicativeBlueberry5303 it must be such a nice relieves !!

load more
User Profile: CupOfLatte
CupOfLatte February 1st, 2016

I dropped all my things and someone I didn't know helped me pick them up

User Profile: wonderfulMemory88
wonderfulMemory88 February 1st, 2016

Someone made me realize that it's a big world, and whatever we are dealing with, we are not alone. smiley

User Profile: Songstress90
Songstress90 February 1st, 2016

I've realized that something that normally would have trigged me before is now something that I can help other people cope with. <3

User Profile: colourfulHoney66
colourfulHoney66 February 1st, 2016

My husband and I worked together in children's church yesterday. The boys are always a challenge, and, as usual, we had more of them then the girls, but it was good to just be a team.

User Profile: DannyBoyka
DannyBoyka February 1st, 2016

Got to see my mum

User Profile: magnificentDaisy98
magnificentDaisy98 February 1st, 2016

Today is my first day as a Listener and wish to get better on it...