Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: chiiasacc
chiiasacc February 1st, 2016

I drank tea with my mum while she took care of me because I've got the flu.

User Profile: Banana31
Banana31 February 1st, 2016

It my bd and mum was here just me and her that be lot of years that happen

1 reply
User Profile: TheDarkKnight
TheDarkKnight February 1st, 2016

@Banana31 Happy Birthday :) & Many Happy Returns (I'm really sorry if I'm wrong)

load more
February 1st, 2016

eating my mac n cheese

User Profile: iLikeCoffeeBetter
iLikeCoffeeBetter February 1st, 2016

Today was and still is a bit boring. I've been studying all day, but my housemate brightened my boring day by bringing me some lunch to my room and sympathized over the fact that I was studying so hard! Always nice to have someone around that looks after you :-)

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea February 1st, 2016

When i was trying to connect internet to check my parcel, someone knocking door and handling my parcel. Whoa, right in time when i really uneasy about receiving my new spec.

User Profile: obscureSam
obscureSam February 1st, 2016

getting full after a lovely dinner laugh

User Profile: CepheiStar
CepheiStar February 1st, 2016

My cat! Most days it is my cat! I love her so much and she is very affectionate and soft and cute, and whenever I am feeling bad she'll just come and curl up on my lap, and her warm fuzzy purring will calm me right down

1 reply
User Profile: DeniseEp
DeniseEp February 2nd, 2016

@CepheiStar

Getting back home from being in the mountains😘

load more
User Profile: tryingtogrow
tryingtogrow February 1st, 2016

I went to a bi/pan support tea, which meant I got to see friends and chat without worrying about work for a while.

User Profile: modestTangerine7586
modestTangerine7586 February 1st, 2016

I was motivated enough to revise for tests tomorrow (even though I deem it pointless) and I had a lovely time with my beautiful girlfriend \(0.0)/

User Profile: Warmheart18
Warmheart18 February 1st, 2016

I really appreciate my friends in my life..