Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: peachNectarine4679
peachNectarine4679 February 2nd, 2016

Stopping to talk with a friend who happened to be walking by when I was out side working

User Profile: naturalHero
naturalHero February 2nd, 2016

Having a fire drill during my least favorite class and my best friend I'm madly in love with giving me a real hug. Also I am helping him stay positive when majority the roles are reversed. wink

February 2nd, 2016

My friends took care of me so well today after I've had an accident on Sunday. I'm really grateful for them :-)

2 replies
User Profile: Openarms5
Openarms5 February 2nd, 2016

@bluesdays007

Oh my! I hope everything is well! Get well soon! heart

1 reply
February 3rd, 2016

@Openarms5
Thank you for your wishes :-) I have a badly injured leg, but it's going to be fine eventually and in the meantime, I have so many kind people taking care of me :-)

load more
load more
User Profile: yayysoph
yayysoph February 2nd, 2016

I had fun heh

User Profile: powerfulCoconut5092
powerfulCoconut5092 February 3rd, 2016

A gift from a friend

User Profile: InfiniteSusana
InfiniteSusana February 3rd, 2016

Helping out the underclassmen with homework :)

User Profile: sereneHug14
sereneHug14 February 3rd, 2016

I took a break from working on my laptop at home office and opened the door and a big orange ball was sitting on my steps. It reminded me of what its like to play and be a kid.😁

User Profile: Tyna00
Tyna00 February 3rd, 2016

Buying makeup for myself.

User Profile: sunnyBanana3337
sunnyBanana3337 February 3rd, 2016

I got my ged today

User Profile: coolj9
coolj9 February 3rd, 2016

To feel like Wolf of my my company XD