Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: mandy123966
mandy123966 March 4th, 2016

I had ice cream and chocolate milk for breakfast!! It was AMAZING!!!!!! :D

User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 March 5th, 2016

My good friend treated me to lunch. ☺

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea March 5th, 2016

Practicing beginner violin lesson for free on internet and ive been there yay.

Did jumping nonstop, cant stop, dancing randomly while locked at room, doing silly things that i used to do in childhood. Being silly. Dumb. Fun. Joyful. Fearless.

User Profile: CheyanneKramer
CheyanneKramer March 5th, 2016

I learned that you can be who you are and not give a shit what anyone thinks 👍🏻😘😊

User Profile: echobell
echobell March 5th, 2016

I made a cake today! And decorated it laugh

3 replies
User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 March 6th, 2016

@echobell

Good job! I've never baked a cake my whole life! ahahha...

2 replies
User Profile: echobell
echobell March 6th, 2016

@Kate30

Thank you! It was only a box-mix cake, since my grandma gave me one. But it was still good ^^

1 reply
User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 March 7th, 2016

@echobell

I'm sure it was, i should try baking one those one day smiley

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CheyanneKramer
CheyanneKramer March 5th, 2016

My favorite moment was when I got to work with heavy equipment with my uncle

User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul March 6th, 2016

Stretching after a good workout doing some work yogawink

March 6th, 2016

Spending time with my parents only them and I 😊

User Profile: LittleLotte
LittleLotte March 6th, 2016

Yesterday I took part in a public dance demonstration - I'm proud of myself!

User Profile: Acra101
Acra101 March 6th, 2016

Not really to'day' but to'night'. I just found my sister snacking on a piece of cake in the dark.