Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
March 15th, 2016

I am still alive,I could wake up in the beautiful morning,sunny day,brightly mood,most important thing is....Go to work with my fantastic worker....

March 16th, 2016

Supporting a friend and making sure they're ok, as well as watching silly youtube videos with a different friend. :)

User Profile: charlosa
charlosa March 16th, 2016

My favourite thing about today was coming home to my dog who is always happy to see me an just spending some quality time with my brother. I never feel anxious with my brother 😊

User Profile: FutureTeacher301
FutureTeacher301 March 16th, 2016

Going to school today!

March 17th, 2016

Got new clothes and watched some more princess tutu also new episode of an anime comes out tomorrow

User Profile: Amezy
Amezy March 17th, 2016

Registering my new business

User Profile: Zahnk
Zahnk March 17th, 2016

One of the two year old boys at my work told me his favorite character in Star Wars was Darth Vader

User Profile: Jettalynnn
Jettalynnn March 18th, 2016

Being able to move on after my dad's death a few weeks ago.

1 reply
User Profile: dilpickles516
dilpickles516 April 21st, 2016

@Jettalynnn sorry for your loss, my father passed away last month too.

load more
User Profile: ThatAHAmoment
ThatAHAmoment March 18th, 2016

When I received a phone call from the police department today. They found my dog!!! 🙃🙃🙂

2 replies
User Profile: ThatAHAmoment
ThatAHAmoment March 18th, 2016

@ThatAHAmoment I received my first up vote yay! 😊

User Profile: IndigoRoses
IndigoRoses March 18th, 2016

@ThatAHAmoment That's amazing! I'm glad your dog is okay.

load more
User Profile: EliotDays
EliotDays March 18th, 2016

It's been a rough day but I've made it to 20 cups so I guess that's good.

1 reply
User Profile: Jettalynnn
Jettalynnn March 18th, 2016

@EliotDays Hope all goes well, and thats great!!(:

load more