Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
March 27th, 2016

Climb mountain with good friends...today very sunny day...feel so good...

User Profile: Suzilanda
Suzilanda March 27th, 2016

My favorite moment today took me back to my childhood, to where everything was so homey feeling. My best friend and I hung out today and we became friends when I was in the 4th grade, we did everything together and we stopped talking for a while but today we talked and catched up. Although we had some differences in our past, we got through them and she helped me a lot with my depression. Destiny has a way of putting the people you need at the right time in your life for a reason. My favorite moment was hugging her because I haven't hugged her in 2 years and it took me back to that child part of me in my heart. Really emotional day

User Profile: emotionalPine52
emotionalPine52 March 27th, 2016

Whatching Little Foxes, is movie. At the end it has positive message.

User Profile: sugaryLove85
sugaryLove85 March 27th, 2016

My plants my babies ... Which I grow a month back ...now they are growing ... There new leafs and flowers make me sooo happy and relax and satisfied ...

User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 March 27th, 2016

I was actually looking forward to buy a new piece of furniture. I made some measurements and even bought the measuring tape to the shop.

When i got there i realized that i made a silly mistake. I only took 2 measurements. Where as a 3D furniture needs 3 measurements. So yeah..LOL...

User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul March 28th, 2016

I did yoga when earlier I felt like I could nt get my head off trhe pillow

User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul March 28th, 2016

I did yoga when earlier I felt like I could nt get my head off trhe pillow

User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 March 31st, 2016

@Dancersoul

Good for you!. I feel that way too sometimes. wink

load more
User Profile: Strengthtobend
Strengthtobend March 28th, 2016

My favorite moment today was sitting on the couch holding my daughter as she leaned on me because she's not feeling well.

User Profile: quickwittedWheel6511
quickwittedWheel6511 March 28th, 2016

Taking a well needed nap..I feel refreshed, up for anything.

User Profile: readman
readman March 28th, 2016

I saw the movie: before you go.

User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 March 31st, 2016

@readman

I enjoy watching movies as well. Though i'm picky, when i get to watch one that i like it just makes my day. smiley

load more