Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: CoraCoraline
CoraCoraline March 28th, 2016

Enjoying a nicely brewed mug of coffee!

User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 March 29th, 2016

@CoraCoraline

Made myself a mug of hot cocoa smiley

User Profile: CoraCoraline
CoraCoraline March 29th, 2016

@Kate30 I would LUV some hot cocoa right now😋😋

User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 March 31st, 2016

@CoraCoraline

Yummy right? I guess hot chocolate is much better yes

User Profile: CoraCoraline
CoraCoraline March 31st, 2016

@Kate30 indeed😋😋

load more
load more
load more
load more
March 28th, 2016

The little nap,just 5 minutes...

User Profile: RedPandaExpress88
RedPandaExpress88 March 28th, 2016

I saw a Squirrel, today!! I love squirrels. 💕

User Profile: picturesque03afterthought
picturesque03afterthought March 28th, 2016

A long chat with a friend :)

User Profile: Yadi
Yadi March 28th, 2016

My daughter sent me a clip of an english bulldog. She knows how much i lovem. It definitely put a smile on my face. The act and knowing she thought of me. I love my kids ❤️

User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul March 30th, 2016

I finally made appointments with doctors I have been putting off

User Profile: AngelinBlack5166
AngelinBlack5166 March 30th, 2016

Calling my Internet Best Friend for the first time on my phone, and getting to hear her voice instead of by little words in a chat screen. I felt so happy...

March 30th, 2016

In the chuch...a great worship time...feel touched by God...

User Profile: seventyninedays
seventyninedays March 30th, 2016

I got a new tent!^.^

User Profile: CoraCoraline
CoraCoraline March 30th, 2016

Taking a walk around the park and enjoying the sun 😊