Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: LifeIsMyCanvas
LifeIsMyCanvas April 12th, 2016

I watched a sermon about discipline and purpose and I realised that I am going to stop doing things that aren't really who I am anymore :)

User Profile: ThatAHAmoment
ThatAHAmoment April 12th, 2016

I went for a walk to the park and fed the ducks and squirrels 🐿

User Profile: RiseLikePhoenix
RiseLikePhoenix April 12th, 2016

I napped after work, I needed sleep so much:)

User Profile: GentleShadows
GentleShadows April 13th, 2016

I watched the final animation in the webcomic Homestuck by Andrew Hussie. The ending left a lot of questions unanswered and yet... I don't mind too very much. It... Feels a little bittersweet.

I am proud of Andrew, and the musicians that worked on Homestuck, and his guest artists and animators, and the people who are working hard on Hivebent. Thanks to all of you, I've found many friends, even if I laughed and cried and screamed in anger while reading.

User Profile: The888
The888 April 13th, 2016

Eating

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 13th, 2016

Coffee

1 reply
User Profile: Quinzel241
Quinzel241 April 13th, 2016

@Birdwatching

Me too, love my coffee!

load more
April 13th, 2016

Just now, finish my yoga class,sitting infront of my desk and listen the song....We belong...by Pat Benatar

User Profile: CoraCoraline
CoraCoraline April 13th, 2016

Got some sun at the park with my little one😊

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 16th, 2016

Went and bought. 2 concrete lions and a bird bath

User Profile: reliableCake5007
reliableCake5007 April 16th, 2016

Seeing a butterfly