Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 21st, 2016

Looking like rain

User Profile: AshiiGirl
AshiiGirl April 21st, 2016

Watching the sunset and knowing that my loved ones and I made another day

User Profile: GentleShadows
GentleShadows April 21st, 2016

The fact that my math classroom smells the same way warmth feels ^///^

and I realized I can draw ghosts really well, and I like ghosts so that makes me happy

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 22nd, 2016

The rain

User Profile: sugaryLove85
sugaryLove85 April 22nd, 2016

Having dinner with my whole family made me and laughing like crazy

2 replies
User Profile: freshHug78
freshHug78 April 22nd, 2016

@sugaryLove85 this made me smile :)

1 reply
User Profile: sugaryLove85
sugaryLove85 April 23rd, 2016

@freshHug78

Glad to know that

load more
load more
User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 22nd, 2016

When my pain started easing up a bit

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 22nd, 2016

My dad calling about a job I did months ago, it's the first time he's seen it, he loved it, his compliment means a lot to me

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz April 23rd, 2016

Getting ready to go and visit my daughter, not seen her for a couple of weeks.

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 23rd, 2016

Right now, sunshine is bright, light wind dancing in the trees, kitties playing, having my coffee, being relaxed, and having somewhere to put my thoughts.

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 April 23rd, 2016

Singing along to my favorite songs. 🙂