Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: Lightworker1111
Lightworker1111 April 24th, 2016

My hour long Nature Walk heart

User Profile: braveSheep12
braveSheep12 April 24th, 2016

The rush of blood in my head cause I'm going home after long♥

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 24th, 2016

Feeling accomplished

User Profile: IHearYa
IHearYa April 24th, 2016

My boss sent me home early (but still paid me for the whole time!) and I had a few extra hours to work on things that have been weighing on my mind. Big relief!

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz April 24th, 2016

The best moment today was making up with my husband after having a disagreement last night .

User Profile: Sollas
Sollas April 24th, 2016

Joined a gym and hoping to get more healthy x

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 24th, 2016

Letting mom know what's between her and other people is not my problem. 👀

User Profile: SweetMango
SweetMango April 28th, 2016

@Birdwatching I remember :) how did this turn out at the end of the day or I think it was going back and forth for a few days.

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 28th, 2016

@SweetMango so far so good, we are having wonderful conversations, I'm at ease, she seams to be a little more at ease (miracle ) not letting my guard down.

User Profile: SweetMango
SweetMango April 28th, 2016

@Birdwatching great news! Congratulations :) I know at the beginning they were yelling on the phone but once you change, the whole world changes. I am very happy for you <3

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 28th, 2016

@SweetMango ty I hope it lasts

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LittleLotte
LittleLotte April 25th, 2016

Managing to get some sleep.

User Profile: mmahs
mmahs April 25th, 2016

Walking my dogs into town with my boyfriend and watching the ANZAC day March.

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 26th, 2016

Coming home after a long day