Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: HayToastie2231
HayToastie2231 May 5th, 2016

My favorite moment was driving home. And getting back into the town I love and missed.

User Profile: greyinbetween
greyinbetween May 5th, 2016

My favorite moment was driving home from work after what seemed like the longest day ever

User Profile: Jettalynnn
Jettalynnn May 5th, 2016

Im always posting on this thread. cheeky

But today was senior awards night and I won 4 awards and was told that I'm valedvictorian because of my gpa.

Im so proud of myself(:

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching May 5th, 2016

Being able to take it easy today, going at my own pace, and getting to rest

User Profile: EmmanuelGoldstein
EmmanuelGoldstein May 5th, 2016

Typing in "www.nuclearsecrets.org" and realising I'm probably on an NSA watchlist.

1 reply
User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 May 13th, 2016

@EmmanuelGoldstein - Funny! laugh

load more
User Profile: readman
readman May 6th, 2016

I saw this movie.
Love Kate Beckinsale!

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching May 6th, 2016

Getting home and hopefully resting, been on the road for 6 hours, picking up and delivering, was gotten up to early, to tired to feel anything

4 replies
User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 May 6th, 2016

@Birdwatching Work is hard, there is the good and bad, but being positive about it all and looking at the good things rather than the bad helps. You like birds and cars? Well, we could have a long conversation about transmissions and macaws, huh?

1 reply
User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching May 7th, 2016

@TransAm85 I know a little about cars, my husband is a mechanic, I see positive things until I'm so exhausted I'm numb, but pushed beyond that point.

load more
User Profile: joha87
joha87 May 7th, 2016

@Birdwatching tackle hugs, bird! I hope you get to rest and wake up to have a painless day filled with love.

1 reply
User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching May 7th, 2016

@joha87 got to sleep in,feels weird, phone hasn't rung either, not questioning just loving it.

load more
load more
User Profile: Zahar
Zahar May 7th, 2016

Skyping with my husband, then my brother joining him on that end, meeting my possible sister in law via video chat, and getting the news they will all be here next weekend.

User Profile: BoredMushroom
BoredMushroom May 7th, 2016

Spending the afternoon with my BF and my cat Oreo, watching videos on YouTube and doing silly things.

User Profile: Machineheart
Machineheart May 7th, 2016

Getting to hold two tiny kittens. They were absolutely adorable