Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: Mermaidatheart16
Mermaidatheart16 May 7th, 2016

Made pottery while listening to The 1975

User Profile: braveKitten4951
braveKitten4951 May 7th, 2016

Having my boss leave early so I could crank up the tunes for the afternoon

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock May 7th, 2016

Watching a movie with my friends and roommates before I move out tomorrow

User Profile: FlowersInTheAtticx
FlowersInTheAtticx May 7th, 2016

Waking up & seeing the SUN!

User Profile: joha87
joha87 May 7th, 2016

Had the luck to talk to an awesome listener!

Ps. I haven't sleep yet, does this count as a yesterday statement?

User Profile: anenigma
anenigma May 7th, 2016

Imagining that I was really happy.

User Profile: FlowersInTheAtticx
FlowersInTheAtticx May 7th, 2016

new favourite moment: text from him <3

User Profile: FlowersInTheAtticx
FlowersInTheAtticx May 8th, 2016

making a vodka smoothie :')

May 9th, 2016

My brother was home for the weekend and my cousins came over today

User Profile: quickwittedWheel6511
quickwittedWheel6511 May 9th, 2016

Insight gained about myself and how I've grown