Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: sugaryLove85
sugaryLove85 May 15th, 2016

Spending time with my cousins

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer May 15th, 2016

When I spent the afternoon cracking many sarcastic jokes non-stop with my British Friend when he returned for the weekend from Vienna. Sigh. Good times.

User Profile: kittie3
kittie3 May 16th, 2016

Took a nap 💤

User Profile: kittie3
kittie3 May 16th, 2016

Took a nap 💤

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 16th, 2016

A nap sounds really good, right now I'm so tired but unable to sleep

User Profile: JoyFuLee
JoyFuLee May 16th, 2016

when I felt the air before the rain

May 16th, 2016

Breakfast with my whole family.

User Profile: MonochromeDreamer
MonochromeDreamer May 16th, 2016

Messaging my sweetheart about a mutual interest and sharing the excitement.

User Profile: Butterss
Butterss May 16th, 2016

Resisting the urge to drink tonight.

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 May 16th, 2016

When my kitten put his soft little paw on my lips and I kissed it over and over on those lovely cushions.