Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: readman
readman May 16th, 2016

I had a very nice conversation with someone I will call Shiory (it worries me that otakus are basically the only people to whom I feel normal)

User Profile: kittie3
kittie3 May 17th, 2016

Being with my sister 💜

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer May 17th, 2016

Yesterday?

Chatting with P__ for those brief few moments in front of the Alps.

Today, so far?

Waking up at 5:30am to sunshine, nervous for work.

User Profile: sunnyBanana3337
sunnyBanana3337 May 18th, 2016

I left a toxic relationship.

User Profile: MagicToMe
MagicToMe May 18th, 2016

My favorite moment about today was enjoying the rain in my garden, I like to go out when it's raining, it's very relaxing hearing the birds and the rain

User Profile: Elixxir
Elixxir May 18th, 2016

My crush told me he loves meeeee c:

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer May 19th, 2016

Talking with a manager about my desire to live in Munich.

User Profile: SweetMango
SweetMango May 20th, 2016

@HappyAndReady good luck! It is great there :)

load more
User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever May 19th, 2016

Sitting around the bonfire talking with my dad

User Profile: rightclick
rightclick May 19th, 2016

good sleeping schedule

User Profile: kittie3
kittie3 May 20th, 2016

Getting up early sun shining sitting on my deck with my cup of jo just day dreaming !!!

User Profile: SweetMango
SweetMango May 20th, 2016

@kittie3 I would love to wake up like that :)

load more