Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: onlyfools
onlyfools June 1st, 2016

Placing another flower on my mother's grave.

June 1st, 2016

Finishing up a wood shop project, made a cubby/small table with a sliding drawer. Got a good grade and was complimented.

User Profile: Acurtis91
Acurtis91 June 1st, 2016

Getting my new job

User Profile: AshleyUr
AshleyUr June 1st, 2016

Riding in my car listening to scriptures from the bible

User Profile: c6210
c6210 June 1st, 2016

I got a (albeit very temporary) job

User Profile: celinadepp
celinadepp June 1st, 2016

My favorite moment was the accomplishment I felt after I cleaned my room and the house. Cleaning helps me feel calm and making a difference!

User Profile: BethB
BethB June 1st, 2016

my favourite moment today was doing your workout. Haven't exercised for weeks and I forgot how good and productive it makes me feel!!

User Profile: haleyamasetta
haleyamasetta June 1st, 2016

hanging out with my friend and my sister at the pool

User Profile: lucilliadawn
lucilliadawn June 1st, 2016

Hanging out with family

User Profile: MoomMoom91
MoomMoom91 June 1st, 2016

My favourite part was being told what an awesome job I was doing at work.