Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: joeygn72
joeygn72 June 1st, 2016

Talking on the phone to my long time friend Tommy. He's stuck with me through a lot and I appreciate his friendship!

User Profile: treesarebrown
treesarebrown June 1st, 2016

The person at McDonald's telling me to never change how nice I am. And that its customers like me that make their days brighter.

Slight concerns I'm becoming too regular customer.

User Profile: D1amondheart
D1amondheart June 1st, 2016

My favorite part was talking to my friend on the phone

User Profile: Hope1234567
Hope1234567 June 1st, 2016

My favourite part of today is waking up before the alarm ring haha! I just woke up so that's what I got so far XD

User Profile: Cyane
Cyane June 1st, 2016

My brother had a lot of friends over and I was nearly in a panic attack because I needed to get downstairs and my anxiety was kicking in. I managed to calm myself down, get downstairs, and blast music. heart

1 reply
User Profile: IronMan92
IronMan92 June 1st, 2016

@Cyane well done, you should be proud of yourself,

Hope you keep progressing.

load more
User Profile: Kam1986
Kam1986 June 1st, 2016

Watching my daughter who is 4 swim tonight!!!! She's so perfect in doooo many ways!!!! She is my world!!!! Love her sooooo much!!!

User Profile: kindDay4067
kindDay4067 June 1st, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver

I ate pizza today :D

2 replies
User Profile: Lucy591
Lucy591 June 2nd, 2016

@kindDay4067 me too! And am definitely thankful for it haha

1 reply
User Profile: kindDay4067
kindDay4067 June 2nd, 2016

@Lucy591

I was so happy when i ate it :)

load more
load more
User Profile: GiddyMantis
GiddyMantis June 1st, 2016

When i was able to sit in a chair while drinking juice during work hours. Very rare occasion.

User Profile: xkillmeplsx
xkillmeplsx June 1st, 2016

One of my finials was cancelled for the day

User Profile: Lucy591
Lucy591 June 2nd, 2016

My favourite moment today was going to pick my daughter up from a full day at nursery and have her see me and smile, and shout 'mummy'.

Feeling like I'm needed and wanted in someone else's life - she gives me a reason to being.