Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: TheBoxingGoldfish
TheBoxingGoldfish June 2nd, 2016

Actually, almost all of today was amazing! :D I got to see my guitar teacher, who is a close friend, again! I went to a second Muay Thai class, and I did so much better than on my first day! I wasn't as nervous this time! I had a different instructor than the one I did for my first class, but I bumped into my first instructor, and we got along so much better because I was feeling more at ease. My ex, who is also quite a dear friend, isn't mad at me for breaking up with him anymore! He's not hurting, he found an awesome girl, and he's happy! It's awesome because now we can joke around like we used to, and just be friends again! Things aren't so weird anymore! Well, his new girl is friends with me too, but that's weird in a good way, because she's surprisingly cool to hang out with. Anyway, today was a stellar day! :D

June 2nd, 2016

I painted today. Love being "in the zone" like that -- it's like nothing else matters.

User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 June 2nd, 2016

Coming home after being gone for 13 hours

June 2nd, 2016

The fact that I haven't broken down....I just feel so numb...

User Profile: goldenlychee18
goldenlychee18 June 2nd, 2016

I didnt have a favorite part of today

User Profile: Xojanet
Xojanet June 2nd, 2016

My favorite moment was ....ohh wait .. I didn't even have one .

User Profile: enthusiasticLake104
enthusiasticLake104 June 2nd, 2016

Being able to show some co-workers a new system that they'll be using. I thought it was kind of fun.

User Profile: fionaa271
fionaa271 June 2nd, 2016

User Profile: Mel120
Mel120 June 2nd, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver My faovrite part of today was getting to see my boyfriend and holding his hand c:

User Profile: courteousAcai3754
courteousAcai3754 June 2nd, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver finding out Bernie is winning in CA