Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: phill1795
phill1795 June 2nd, 2016

Seeing a hot girl on my morning walk

User Profile: Kprincess
Kprincess June 2nd, 2016

Nothing, I cried like always

User Profile: silkandwater
silkandwater June 2nd, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver Talking to my grandma for a bit.

User Profile: condemnedself
condemnedself June 2nd, 2016

I bought myself a chocolate treat.

User Profile: OneForSorrow
OneForSorrow June 2nd, 2016

Drinking coffee with a cinnamon roll in the sun after going to the movies

User Profile: FullOfCuriousity
FullOfCuriousity June 2nd, 2016

Writing thank you letters to people who been bringing food to the shelter for us and the families here with me and being able to compromise with my case manager to get some things accomplished.

User Profile: Summerbreezes
Summerbreezes June 2nd, 2016

I didn't really have one. I tried not to self harm but it's been such a rough day for me. I feel like I'm drowning

June 2nd, 2016

I finally had a great conversation with my ex...I missed our friendly conversations about the most random things.

User Profile: Shiftytrucky1214
Shiftytrucky1214 June 2nd, 2016

My favorite part about today was blowing bubbles while and congested traffic making someone else smile.

User Profile: Sister3
Sister3 June 2nd, 2016

Saying "Thank you" and other words of appreciation to someone who cares.